Thursday 21 April 2011

wrote to dave palmer

i wrote to dave palmer a little while ago and here is what he said


Hi, Jordan!

Thanks so much for watching the show! I was also upset when I heard we weren't going to be do another season--I really love the show, and loved directing it. Honestly though, I can tell you that the odds of doing another season are not good.

I'll let the rest of the Backyardigans team know how much you like the show, and hope you keep watching. Thanks again, and all the best,

dave

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is definitely sad news. I signed the petition. I think Backyardigans is a kids show of high quality. I can't help but ask "why?" This show has a lot of fans, and devoted ones at that! It would break my heart if they cancelled it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m crying a river, my daughters loved the show :(

    ReplyDelete